September 19, 2009

Transformed Beauty.

I have to take a second and thank all of you who support me with my dream to be a fashion model. I really do appreciate all the love from the bottom of my heart. On a day to day basis i am constantly running up and down from castings, interviews, and photo shoots (tweeting during hair and make-up)grinding for this non-stop dream i have been imagining and depicting since as long as i can remember. Sometimes my days are amazing and others i feel disappointed. people don't understand when going through castings they surround you with other beautiful people and pick at what they love and hate about you. During photo shoots i am always working from head-to-toe; It all just seems so easy. It takes a lot of guts and strength as well as knowing your true self and believing in you to survive. I commend all my fellow models all around the world for your courage and amazing drive. Below i have put together some of my favorite photos from past and recent shoots for you guys to see my progress. i love you all, and every voice counts to me. For those of you who wonder if your dreams are possible just take me for example. never stop believing as well as working hard and you will achieve things you never dreamed could happen.

Yours truly,


No comments:

Post a Comment